South Bank Apartment One, Waterloo
A marvellous, convenient and comfortable two bedroom apartment near the South Bank. Excellent base to explore London.
A lovely two bedroom apartment near the South Bank along the River Thames. The South Bank is an eclectic brimming with excitement, entertainment and historic monuments.
Dine at the fantastic Oxo Tower, visit the London Aquarium, see London from the top of the London Eye or simply stroll around and soak up the atmosphere.
The South Bank has something for everyone.
These 5 well appointed 2 bedroom apartments give you easy access to all of London's top attractions including theatre and cinema.
They are perfect for groups of families wishing to have separate apartments in the same location.
Waterloo and the South Bank has been associated with culture for many years. The National Theatre, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Royal Festival Hall and the BFI Southbank (British Film Institute) are all close to each other. The Old Vic and the Young Vic are a short distance.
Haven't quite found what you're looking for?
• 4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms | 9 rooms
• Colourful and comfortable
• Townhouse with balcony in quite location
• Close to Hyde Park, South Kensington
Price guide: 3,995 to 5,801 £/week
• 3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | 9 rooms
• Large and comfortable
• Central, quiet location
• Close to Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
Price guide: 4,995 to 7,560 £/week
• 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 10 rooms
• Large and comfortable townhouse apartment
• Garden and gym
• Close to Sloane Square and Victoria
Price guide: 5,995 to 8,146 £/week