All Images are © Copyright Emotional Escapes Ltd.
A central family terraced vacation home in Belgravia suitable for 6 people. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 9 rooms in total.
For its central London location, Kinnerton Street feels more like a refined country bolthole than a city pad.
Step away from the urban shriek and down a narrow lane, then it’s through the front door to a home of caramel and cream, to wood panels, soft light and cuddly textiles.
Should you wish to plunge back into the metropolis, it’s all there – the museums, Buckingham Palace and Knightsbridge.
And so too are gentler pleasures, a walk in Hyde Park, a pot of tea in Harrods, an afternoon at the Serpentine Gallery.
Haven't quite found what you're looking for?
You might also like:
Belgravia• Sleeps 7-8
• 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 13 rooms
• Georgian storybook mansion
• Close to Sloane Square and Kensington
Price guide: 3,795 to 9,045 £/week
Belgravia• Sleeps 6-8
• 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 10 rooms
• Large and comfortable townhouse apartment
• Garden and gym
• Close to Sloane Square and Victoria
Price guide: 5,995 to 8,146 £/week
Primrose Hill• Sleeps 8
• 4 bedrooms | 4 bathrooms | 11 rooms
• Large and comfortable apartment
• Quiet location
• Close to Regents Park, London Zoo and Camden
Price guide: 5,995 to 7,995 £/week